Primary Teaching Assistant Schools Direct - Previous experience required - Tower Hamlets
Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct | Previous experience REQUIRED | Tower Hamlets
A large & Outstanding graded Primary School in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets are looking for an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant to support a range of children across Year 1 - 6 for an ASAP start. Any relatable previous experience is required from a mainstream Primary School, as the Head Teacher is looking for someone who can join the Primary School and hit the ground running. The Head Teacher has also made it clear that he is looking ideally for a hungry graduate, that is looking to enrol onto Teacher training in the future. The School has a brilliant Schools Direct scheme on offer, that has created a range of 'Outstanding’ practitioners.
Q - Do you have previous experience working in a mainstream Primary School?
Q - Do you hold a Degree from a reputable University?
Q - Are you looking to enrol onto a 'Schools Direct’ scheme in the future?
Yes...? If so, please read on below to find out further details about this brilliant Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets - Trial days are being arranged ASAP!
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Working across Year 1 - 6 supporting a range of classes
- Supporting SEN & running Maths and Literacy interventions
- Schools Direct scheme on offer - To the correct candidate
- Will require a candidate that is confident in their class room ability
- ASAP start - Full-Time - Long-Term - Term Time Only
- £70 - £80 per day - Will increase after 12 working weeks + £650 Healthcare Package
- Located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Degree from a reputable University is required
- Confidence in class room ability & working with children is required
- Must be an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum
- Previous experience in a mainstream Primary School is required
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Fantastic SAT’s results across KS1 & KS2
- Large Primary School with over 1000 pupils - Mixed gender and ethnicity
- Supportive SLT throughout the School
- Head Teacher looks to play to his staff’s strength - CPD opportunity
- Leading training School throughout the Borough - Schools Direct
- Located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets - Central London
- Good Tube Links - Central, District & London Overground Line
If you are interested in Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity by sending your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!