Secondary History Teacher Cambridge
Are you a qualified History Teacher who can inspire pupils?
Are you motivated and reliable with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment?
We are currently looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and innovative History specialist to join a dynamic History department. The role Is for an Janaury start, within an Ofsted rated Outstanding' School in North East Cambridge
As a department they take pride in fostering a love of History within young people through excellent teaching, and working collaboratively to sustain a culture of very high expectations for both staff and students.
This is reflected in the school's consistently high uptake at KS4, and exceptional GCSE results.
This post is open for both NQT's and experienced teachers.
* Developing and maintaining the highest standards of teaching and learning in History.
* Working with the Head teacher, shape and implement a vision and direction for the School.
* Setting high expectations and with a clear focus on teaching and learning leading to student achievement.
* Working with the Head teacher, lead and implement all aspects of policy and practice in homework provision across the School.
* Be able to teach history from KS3-KS5.
* Contribute to developing and implementing the aims and objectives for the School
* Provide a good role model for all members of staff and for students in all
* CPD training
* On site parking
* School trips
* A 24-hour on-call facility;
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Refer a friend scheme
To discuss in more detail, please contact us in Cambridge on or alternatively please send your CV to
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
We also a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.