Design Engineer - Retford - £25,000 to £45,000 DOE - Technical Engineering
An exciting Design Engineer opportunity as arisen to join a fast growing manufacturing facility. They are a market leader in the manufacture and supply of technical engineering components.
This is a new role due to growth and all levels of experience will be welcomed.
As the Design Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Review customer specifications and requirements, translating these into drawings, test procedures, test set-ups for distribution within the Engineering team.
- The procurement and proving out of new tooling/jigs/fixtures.
- Developing new test methods including the instrumentation to perform the tests.
- Close involvement with Sales and Production ensuring that the customer's expectations are fully satisfied
- Engage in development activities (product, materials and processes) in support of new business opportunities.
As the Design Engineer you will require the following skills or experience;
- All levels of Design Engineering experience are welcome; Engineering Graduate/Degree, similar qualification or industry experience.
- Industrial experience in the use of Catia or similar software for the design of technical engineering components is essential.
- Proven experience in engineering activities including design, assembly and testing of new products.
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications and drawings is essential.
If you are interested in this exciting new Design Engineer opportunity, please click on the link to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776668