Financial Controls and Project Manager
Truly global business based in London are currently recruiting two Financial Controls and Project Manager's for their EMEA head office.
These roles sit in the Finance Governance and Projects team and will take responsibility for the design and maintenance of the finance team's end-to-end review, governance and control frameworks including identifying, measuring, controlling and monitoring the operational risk for all areas.
The roles will also drive finance projects forward to improve efficiency and develop transparency across technology, processes, data and controls.
These roles will pay between £60k and £75k plus bonus and benefits and will be an exciting challenge for any project and control orientated finance professionals.
- Continual improvement of the internal controls, financial reports and general business process, aligning it with group processes and policies. Play a leading role in challenging the interpretation of policies and the associated controls.
- Build on existing control framework, constantly looking for new ways to identify weaknesses or inefficiency in our control and areas of risk.
- Take responsibility for reviewing existing financial and internal business controls procedures and recommending control improvements.
- Review key documentation and data analyses, interview key stakeholders and provide recommendations of key controls and improvement opportunities, and ensuring these controls are embedded
- Co-ordinate and participate in the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process.
- Develop and maintain Finance Risk Dashboards (Key Risk Indicator and Key Control Indicator metrics and commentary) and continually develop out some monthly KPI/KRI reports across all finance teams.
- Enhance and automate the month-end reporting
- Drive projects across finance forward with the aim to automate processes, increase efficiency,
- reduce risks and to establish greater insight and control. Assist and coordinate the
- integration and standardisation of finance processes.
- Working alongside IT to ensure the accounting systems are well supported and used in the
- most efficient way.
- Provide and communicate solution ideas and recommendations to stakeholders using
- appropriate models, documentation and business case development.
Candidates must be / have:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with substantial post qualification and relevant accounting experience
- Extensive experience using Oracle e-Business Suite, Smartview and Hyperion (superuser)
- Good understanding or experience of control frameworks - COSO/SOX/CCM/RCSA
- Process design and engineering
- Proven strong quantitative, analytical, attention to detail, critical thinking and problem
- solving skills
- Strong project management skills specifically around finance transformation
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating skills including experience in working with IT teams, Compliance and Risk departments and Finance stakeholders
These roles are being recruited immediately and can offer great opportunities for progression and development within this global, industry leading business.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76786555