Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant reporting directly into the finance manager. Opportunity to support month end process and involvement in management accounts and reporting makes this one of the most exciting roles on the market.
One of Europe's leading Automotive businesses located in state of the art offices in the heart of Milton Keynes. With a direct focus on developing a leading employee and office environment, this is one of the best businesses to work for in the area.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Liaising alongside consolidation team to ensure that all reporting deadlines are met.
- Supporting all month end processes
- Reviewing and challenging reconciliations and controls over accounting balances.
- Involvement in small Ad-hoc projects
- General team and fiance administration tasks
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements:
- Part Qualified studier ACCA/CIMA.
- Month supporting experience
- Experience with accruals, prepayments and balance sheets
- Experience in demonstrating strong technical and analytically skills.
- Proactive, task focused, problem solving skills, good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Oracle experience a bonus
FTSE 100 business and market leader based in state of the art offices. Can pay £26,000 for the right candidate, and offer excellent benefits:
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Study support
- Care scheme
- Bonus Scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76780691