Family Law Solicitor
My client, a legal 500 firm is looking to recruit a family solicitor in their already small but efficient Family Law Team based in Northampton.
This opportunity offers a full and varied caseload of privately funded maters including notably private child work so previous experience in this specific area of family law would be advantageous.
Main tasks and duties:
The successful candidate will be expected to:
* Independently manage a busy and varied caseload
* conduct their own files through to conclusion
* Conduct their own advocacy to include both Children Act 1989 cases (Directions Hearings) and Financial Remedy proceedings (Directions Hearings, FDA's and FDR's);
* become familiar with the team's case management system;
* Maintain the firms high standards
* Actively be involved in business development
Essential qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
* Ideally 2-4 years plus PQE* exclusively in the field of Family Law;
* Possess networking and client development skills;
* Have excellent communication skills;
* Is comfortable using Microsoft Office
* Enjoys getting on with team members
* Thrives in a collaborative culture
* Be highly motivated and have the ability to genuinely add value to the role.
2-4 years plus PQE
This is only a guideline and does not preclude applications from candidates who have less experience as a solicitor. However, please do not apply if you are not a qualified solicitor.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76771632