Senior Financial Controller:-
£70 - 75,000 + bonus + pension + 25 days
Our client is a well established private international Retail Supply business, with a number of overseas subsidiaries, turnover £60m+ and growing.
Key to the further development of the business is the provision of quality strategic information from its Overseas operations and it is therefore recruiting a high calibre Qualified Accountant as Financial Controller to report directly to the Finance Director. This Financial Controller role will part of the Senior Management Team, based in the London Head Office. The role will include:-
- Liaise with UK budget holders and overseas MDs and liaise with overseas advisors, accountants and tax regulators
- Financial projections and business proposals for new overseas subsidiaries and review and advise on overseas operational issues
- Oversee the preparation of key management information and accounts and prepare the monthly Board Pack for Board Meetings
- Provide strategic insight into variances and business issues, monitor subsidiary spending and ensure quality systems, controls and best practice
- Manage a small team in the UK and have direct responsibility for the overseas finance heads (occasional overseas travel)
This Financial Controller role will suit an inquisitive and challenging individual, keen to take ownership and develop high level credible relationships with stakeholders across the business in the UK and overseas. A strong personality is key, as is the ability to constantly challenge the status quo in the subsidiaries and effect change and progress. A high calibre qualified accountant is required (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA) for this Financial Controller role, seeking a high profile role in an established growing business.