Senior Finance Analyst (Entertainment)
The position requires you to be forward-looking, providing insights to key stakeholders, using financial rigour and focus to make decisions on cost and investment. There will be the analysis of sales performance data and the presentation of that to the most senior levels of management in the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role involve:
* Take ownership for financial planning and strategy
* Business partner with sales to establish liquidity and appropriate cash flow
* Managing the delivery of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
* On-going project work
Key requirements include:
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Good Excel skills
* Experience working with senior management
* Strong communication skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76751132