Recruitment Consultant - Construction, Property & Engineering
Are you a recruitment consultant with 1 year's experience or more? Are you unfulfilled in your current sales role or looking for a new challenge?
Our energetic, fun, successful CPE business, based in the heart of the City of London are looking for experienced consultants who are hungry, driven and above all else focused on getting results.
Construction, Property and Engineering contribute to more than 50% of the group's annual profit and holds some of Randstad's biggest billers. Our lucrative commission structure means you have the potential to fill your back pocket from day dot!
Covering nearly every discipline within the Construction, Property and Engineering industry both in England and internationally, we pride ourselves on our enviable client list, broad range of services to clients and long standing track record of success. Our consultants really are industry experts and masters of their trade.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Randstad CPE, your responsibilities would include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that is for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be required to fully immerse yourself into your market.
- Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
What we can offer you:
- Uncapped Commission
- Progression opportunities - the sky is the limit!
- Annual Awards Conference (All Expenses Paid)
- High Performance Awards
- Share Purchase Plan (including 40% Bonus Shares)
- A fun and social work environment
- Monetary Discounts including: Food & Drinks, Luxury Retailers, High Street Retailers, Cinema Discounts, Mobile Contract Discounts, Car Discounts…… and a whole lot more!
If you want to have a conversation in confidence about your next career move get in touch with Lauren today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739618