Leading FMCG organisation based in the new state of the art offices in Milton Keynes. Growth within the business has meant that more heads are required within senior FP&A function.
Well known brand and leading FMCG organisation based in state of the art office in Milton Keynes. A growing business that offer excellent individual development, career progression along with an innovative and exciting working environment. Flexible working and market leading salary make this one of the most exciting organisation on the market!
FP&A Analyst responsibilities:
- Providing timely and robust financial information to be reported in the monthly board pack
- Producing weekly flash reports for leadership team and shareholders
- Aid in the development of management reporting in accordance with strategy
- Develop and own the overhead reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Assist in setting the annual budget
- Provide business partnering to all areas of the business
- Support the Head of FP&A and channel heads with in-depth ad hoc analysis
- Contribute to the continued development of Budgeting and Financial Forecasting
- Assist in the implementation and development of a new reporting system to provide greater transparency of performance across the business
FP&A Analyst requirements:
- ACCA/CIMA studier current / past
- Stakeholder Management - Manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Accounting and Financial Management - Apply financial knowledge to commercial and operational areas and explain clearly to others
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills - able to tell a complex story in a compelling manner via all means of communication
- To be able to analyse and understand complex data and situations to recommend the optimal solution
Growing and dynamic FMCG organisation with unrivalled growth for progression and personnel development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76781419