SEN Teaching Assistant
£52.39 - £60 per day.
Learning Support Assistant - Rochdale Primary School.
September 2017 - ongoing opportunity
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a Level 3 qualification or are you an HLTA?
Do you enjoy making a difference to children from difficult backgrounds?
Would working one to one with children across the school appeal to you?
This Primary school in Rochdale is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant as a Learning Support Assistant to work one to one with children throughout the school to support to help with their learning and social development.
You will need to demonstrate previous experience of working with EBD children and be able to build strong relationships with children, whilst being firm but fair to all children.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience in dealing with difficult behaviour and working with children on a one to one basis.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of working with children with EBD to further their development.
- Liasing with the class teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about working with children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.