EYFS Teacher - SW London
** EYFS Class Teacher (Reception)
** South West London
** Full time/Permanent
** January 2017
Our client school are a thriving and all inclusive 3 form entry primary school with a excellent spirit and a very supportive senior leadership team. The head teacher is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Reception Class Teacher to join their friendly and outstanding EYFS team from January, in a full time, permanent role.
They are looking for a teacher with at least 2 years' experience in EYFS and they MUST have the relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE/QTS). It is imperative that the applicant is able to work well as part of a team whilst also having the ability to self-motivate and work on their own.
Our successful client school have an extremely friendly senior leadership team who can offer great support and training with fast career progression opportunities. The school is set on spacious grounds with brand new modern buildings and a staff car park.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team and SLT.
- 3 form entry
- Excellent transport links
- On site staff car parking
- In class teaching assistants
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities.
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
If you would like to discuss this Reception teaching position in our South West London client school further or apply for the role then do not hesitate to send your CV to EJ at Reeson Education as soon as possible or call us for more information. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76780168