They will take responsibility for liaising with Banks regarding any queries and issue reports and/or facility administration documents. Using their technical ability they will review and design improvements to current Treasury processes and work closely with IT on future development.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is part qualified and looking to launch their career within a Treasury function. Salary on offer is £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.
• Perform the daily cash management activities and related troubleshooting in accordance with agreed SLA's
• Monitor new origination volumes and identify any potential impacts on liquidity
• Perform weekly and monthly reporting requirements relating to securitised funding lines
• Perform covenant calculations and highlight any areas of concern
• Raise payments in relation to debt facilities in accordance with agreed SLA's
• Improve processes where possible to drive efficiency
• Work alongside IT department on the implementation of any agreed system changes
• Issue reports and documents to relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Build relationships with 3rd parties and answer queries
• Prepare statutory accounts for securitisation facilities
• To provide support to senior members of Treasury Team when undertaking debt raising activities
• Partner with internal departments to provide reporting, resolve issues and work on cross functional projects
• Participate in cash management projects and treasury system development
• Assist with ensuring internal controls are properly maintained within the Treasury function
• Part qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Mathematics, Finance or Accounting
• Experience in an accounting, treasury or finance environment
• Strong Excel Skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
• Analysis and reporting accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76773675