Day to Day Primary Teacher Cambridge
Are you a…
And Adaptable Primary Teacher?
If so…WE WANT YOU!
Randstad Education Cambridge are working alongside a number of fantastic primary schools in Cambridge to recruit regular supply teaching staff. By working as a supply teacher with us, you will gain valuable experience across different school environments, build upon your behaviour management skills and experiment with your teaching approach.
If you are a passionate and hard-working teacher looking for day to day, short term and/or long term supply work in Cambridge, then please get in contact.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- You should have a Degree Level Qualification + Primary PGCE or QTS Qualification for the Primary Phase
- Your excellent classroom management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be seen as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- As a qualified Primary Teacher you should be a creative and enthusiastic practitioner who is able to use all available resources to their full extent and inspire positive learning attitudes
- Have the ability to organise, lead and manage a classroom effectively, including assigned support staff will also be central to your role
Benefits To You
- Competitive pay rates.
- Continuous professional development opportunities.
- Local vacancies exclusively in Slough.
- Referral bonus scheme*
If this role appeals to you then apply now to the Cambridge Education branch by sending your CV to . Or calling on
If this particular role isn't quite for you then just give us a call and we can discuss other roles. We cover Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary schools and SEN schools for teaching and support staff.
* We also offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.