English Teaching Assistant Folkestone Degree Required
Do you have a passion to work with students to contribute to their academic development?
Are you a graduate looking to gain further school experience as an English Teaching Assistant before seeking a career in education?
A secondary school in Folkestone are seeking a high calibre graduate to join their team as their new English Teaching Assistant.
*** English Teaching Assistant at a school in Folkestone
*** You must have a minimum of a 2:1 to be considered for this English Teaching Assistant role
*** Interviewing now for an immediate start as an English Teaching Assistant
*** Daily Rate of £60-£70 as an English Teaching Assistant
Some of your roles and responsibilities as an English Teaching Assistant will include:
• Supporting the teaching and learning across the English department
• Working with both low and high ability students on a 1:1 basis and in group sessions
• Developing your own stimulating learning materials
• Sharing your extensive subject knowledge to the students
• Acting as a positive role model for the students as their new English Teaching Assistant
Person Specification – English Teaching Assistant
• You must have an excellent academic record including a minimum of a 2:1 in your degree, strong A-Levels and GCSE grades “C” or above in English, Maths and Science
• You should be a driven and industrious graduate who can utilise their own initiative
• Have a proficient understanding of the core subject
• You should be confident, highly enthusiastic and personable
This school is a supportive secondary found in Folkestone and is within walking distance of local shops and frequently used public transport routes that allows for easy access. Sitting at the heart of this friendly community, this school has built up a network of great relationships that add to the depth of this well managed establishment.
Can you make a positive difference in the classroom through direct support as an English Teaching Assistant?
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Georgia at EduStaff to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.