Year 1 Teacher
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Sunderland.
This small primary school has a strong Christian ethos and has a good link to the local community and church. The governors at the school are committed to appointing someone who will fit into the everyday running of the school.
To be considered for the position of Year 1Teacher you must:
- Have experience of teaching children within KS1
- Show vision, energy and enthusiasm towards teaching and pupil progression
- Have a desire for teaching and a determination to make a real difference
- Have a track record of strong teaching and consistent outstanding performances
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.