Teacher of Geography - Tower Hamlets
Teacher of Geography
Required: January 2018
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Pay Scale: M1 - M6 Inner London + TLR
One of our fully inclusive mixed schools in Bow is currently seeking to appoint a Geography Teacher to join them January 2018.
This school forward thinking and successful, currently sitting at 'Outstanding’ Ofsted status, they prioritise the professional development of all staff alongside the successful development of students. This is an excellent opportunity to play a key part in a thriving Humanities Department, the role will offer leadership opportunities for the right candidate, supporting the Head of Department in leading and managing others in the team so they are supported and recognised for their strengths and contributions.
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified teacher of Geography, with experience of teaching across KS3 to KS5
- Hold a secure knowledge of current curriculum developments and approaches to teaching and learning
- Be firmly committed to inclusive education and the raising of aspiration and achievement
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
- Maintain good order and discipline among the students and safe-guard their health and safety
We are welcoming applications from all skilled and passionate Geography Teachers interested in taking on a new role in January 2018.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Taryn Hoeben, as soon as possible.