We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Preschool Teacher to join our Churchfield House Weybridge Nursery and preschool.
The role is working 40 hours, full time across Monday - Friday.As a Qualified Preschool Teacher working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work
This role can be term time only if required....
.93 % of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
Your role as Qualified Preschool Teacher will include;
• Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children that encourages their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
• Design and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum according to guidelines established by Bright Horizons Family Solutions and therelevant National Standards.
• Review important decisions with his or her supervisor, and maintain positive relationships with parents, children, and colleagues.
• Ensure safety and supervision of children at all times by meeting the physical demands of the position.Working with Bright Horizons, we offer an extensive benefits package which includes
• Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
• Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
• External helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
• Access to numerous training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
.• Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation.
• Comprehensive Induction programme.
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher,Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment