Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Basingstoke - £40,000 - £45,000
Your new company
My client is a manufacturing and retail brand based in the heart of Basingstoke. Operating for 30 years, they are a leading name in their sector, pioneering innovative designs and enjoying worldwide sales.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of IT your duties will involve leading the service desk activities and staff. Your duties will include prioritising workload according to business needs and requirements, reporting on service desk performance to the Head of IT.
You will take ownership of this role and constantly look for opportunities to improve the service to internal customers.
On a day to day basis you will also be involved in hardware and software implementations across the organisation. Monitoring and Administrating the Infrastructure and Network for the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge the following areas
- Microsoft server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 with hands on troubleshooting experience
- Windows 7 / 10, iOS, Mac OS
- Office 365
- Virtualisation / VMWare / VCentre / VNXe
- Cloud and Virtual Computing expertise
- Telephony / PBX / SIP / VoIP
- Advanced networking knowledge - Routers / Switches / SANs / Riverbed / VLAN / LAN / WAN - Networking qualifications desirable
- Ability to create, edit and manage Active Directory users
- Excellent office infrastructure knowledge - PC based hardware, peripherals, mobile phones, wifi, print management, audio visuals
- Knowledge of supporting bespoke business applications
What you'll get in return
You will receive a permanent salary ranging from £40,000 to £45,000 + eligibility for a bonus, healthcare, pension, above-average holiday allowance annually and free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76765437