Are youwanting flexible working hours each week, not tied down to a contract and work in different school settings?
If youanswered yes to all of the above then Vision for Education want you!!
We are currently looking for Supply SENDTeaching Assistants for Special Educational Needs &Disabilities Schools based in Warrington.
Each school caters for different needs and some schools will have multiple needs in the school. Supply is a great way to gainknowledge and experienceworking with children with Special Needs.
Please be aware that previous experience working with Special Needs or Challenging behaviour in an educational or caring setting is advised.
Candidates should be able to show the following:
- Able to work of own initiative
- Resilience- some children can be very challenging and also become aggressive
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding
- Knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
Benefits of Vision for Education;
- Free CPD – Meaning we take the time to upskill you.
- Industry leading rates of pay – We pay more for a like for like booking!
- Trouble free payroll – we complete your timesheets.
- Weekly pay – on Friday in your bank.
- Guaranteed Pay scheme
- We offer Referral Vouchers – Meaning if you tell someone how good we are, we pay you for the recommendation.
- Social Events – we like a tipple, come join us and network with people who do what you do.
If you are interested then please either contact our team Kieran, AdamorKatie on
or apply online with an up to date CV!