APAC Finance Manager
Finance Manager reporting to board. Expanding luxury goods business looking to strengthen the finance function.
Luxury goods business in North Oxfordshire. Looking to attract a Finance Manager to support the business' continued growth and future plans. Small, personable finance function situated in a picturesque village in North Oxfordshire.
- Preparation of monthly reports for the directors of incomings and outgoings
- Provide analysis of the company's financial situation
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist in preparation of end of year accounts
- Keeping the accounts in Xero up to date.
- Processing of expenses through Receipt Bank
- Managing of import and export paperwork
- Cash flow forecasts
- Keeping up to date with supplier and customer invoices and payments.
- Attention to detail
- Very good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise the jobs that need doing
- Ability to work in a team
- Good computer literacy
- Prior experience with importing or exporting and the Margin scheme will be looked on favourably
£36,000-£40,000 p/a plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76780629