Nursery Teaching Assistant
Do you have good practical knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework?
We are looking for a Nursery Teaching Assistant to join a school in Croydon, who is motivated, dedicated and extremely reliable to cover Early Years settings. The school are looking for a person who is committed to delivering exceptional support to children. We are looking for a professional, passionate and committed TA to help make a difference to the lives of children.
- Planning engaging and exciting activities that coincide with the curriculum
- Involves working specifically as a key member of the support staff team
- Supporting pupils across classes and in all lessons allocated by the Class Teacher
- Working with pupils in small groups and on a one to one basis
- Taking small groups of children out of class for intervention sessions
- You will be supported throughout this Nursery Nurse TA by the inspirational Head Teacher, they will be on hand to offer you all the training and support needed to become an `Outstanding` member of the school team!
- Excellent pay rates
- A calming teaching environment
- Rewarding experience
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.