Graduate Teaching assistant - secondary school
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Richmond
Immediate start - Mainstream secondary school
We are currently working with a mainstream ALL BOYS secondary school in Richmond. They are currently looking to recruit an SEN teaching assistant to work as a general TA with YEAR 7 STUDENTS. They would like someone who has good behaviour management, experience of working with SEN pupils, and will support them to target their specific need.
This is for a September start and will run for the entire academic year. The school will also consider part time TA's.
The successful candidate will trial on 21/9/17 . DBS on the update service is needed
The school is located close to a mainline train station and various local bus routes
Key skills and experience needed:
- SEN Experience
- Strong behaviour management skills
- University degree or A Level qualification
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Gemma Yip at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'