Do you have experience in procurement and compliance?
Do you consider yourself to have excellent attention to detail and great organisational skills?
Our client is looking to recruit a Compliance Coordinator into their large company to support with the administrative tasks involved within the department.
The company work closely with the local authority and private sector partners to deliver strategic infrastructure and skills projects in order to boost economic growth.
They do this by supporting small and medium sized businesses in gaining the right access to business support to enable them to grow.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours: 9am – 4pm (Monday to Friday)
The role will involve…
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is present and correct following department and company policy and requirements.
- Supporting with the day to day administrative tasks involved in the department.
- Processing documents onto the sharepoint system.
- Ensuring filing and record keeping is up to date.
The right candidate will have…
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience within procurement and compliance.
- Have a positive, professional and proactive approach to working.
- An ability to be flexible and manage their own workload – meeting set deadlines and prioritising their task load effectively.
- Experience using databases.
- An ability to communicate with people effectively.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76777705