Bury Maths/English/Science Teachers and Teaching Assistants
McGinley Education has seen an increase in the number of requests from three particular Bury secondary schools for various Teaching and support roles.
McGinley Education work closely with Bury schools and have been supplying schools with outstanding staff on day to day, block and long term bookings in various subjects.
We are currently recruiting Maths, Science and English teachers for immediate starts.
We are also recruiting Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA), Level 3 Teaching assistants and experienced general cover supervisors.
As a teacher you will be you will be required to teach across KS3 and KS4 delivering high quality lessons that engage and inspire pupils to develop a love of Maths/English/Science. You will be experienced delivering, planning, preparing and assessing your subject and have a proven record of raising attainment levels.
HLTAs will be expected to work closely with small groups and Level 3 teaching assistants will be working on a 1-1 basis.
The role of a cover supervisor entails;
- Ensuring all pupils are engaged in learning and on task during the teachers pre-set tasks
- Inclusion of the schools behaviour and discipline policy to minimise any lesson disruption
- Good understanding of behaviour management strategies
- Having a good understanding of the National Curriculum to answer any questions pupils may have
- Dedicated in helping all children engage in learning and progress
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include;
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant.
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
If you would like to know more about the roles we have available please get in touch with Orien on 0161 413 7929 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76771530