September 2017 - December 2017
Are you a passionate PMLD/SLD Teacher looking for a new challenge in September? If so, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an experienced Teacher to work at an Outstanding Special School in the Wakefield area. The successful candidate should have:
- A background working in an SEN role.
- Experience teaching across the key stages.
- Experience working with students with SLD and PMLD.
- The interpersonal skills needed to effectively communicate with staff and students.
- Qualified Teacher Status
Our client is a Community Special School where the majority of pupils have a statement of special educational needs. They cater for Children aged 3 to 19 years who have severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and associated learning difficulties.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations.
In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with
In return we can offer you:
* A hard working and dedicated team with high morale and a passion for education.
* A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment.
* Access to a wider range of teaching opportunities.
* Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
To apply please send your CV's through as soon as possible as the school will meet strong candidates almost immediately or call Oliver Churchill on