*SCIENCE TEACHER REQUIRED* *EXCELLENT RATE OF PAY*
I am working with a school in Chichester who are looking for a Science Teacher to start immediately. This is a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic, highly committed team of staff who work tirelessly to provide opportunities for all our young people to grow and learn.
To be considered for this Science position, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Knowledge of the three main sciences (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- Good communication skills
To excel in this position, you will need:
- To work collaboratively to deliver engaging lessons
- To be prepared with the necessary materials for each lesson and to be welcoming
- To encourage a love of learning
By registering with CER, and working directly with one of our experienced consultants you will benefit from;
* Excellent rates of pay
* A fast clearance process in order to get you to work as soon as possible
* A great range of courses to enhance you own CPD
So if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Lloyd Blyth in the CER Southampton office, to discuss the job in more detail.
In our Southampton office we can draw on over 70 years of experience, which our consultants have gained working across both the Education and Recruitment industries. We work with a number of schools, Primary, Secondary and SEN right across the South region, including Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Wiltshire. We would love to hear from you if you are looking for your next role, or any excellent Education Professionals you may have worked with.
CER is an employment agency and an employment business. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.