Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a long term career in teaching and want to work towards your PGCE?
We are currently looking for a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant required for this welcoming and fun loving primary school in the area of Slough. The Head Teacher and board of Governors are currently recruiting for an experienced primary Teaching Assistant to join their team. In this exciting Teaching Assistant position you will be working with a specific KS1 class to help support the pupils' achievement within the core curriculum.
- Teaching small groups, 1-1 and the whole class
- Working alongside the Class Teacher to plan lessons and activities
- Supporting curriculum development
- Working with lower ability pupils
- Building a rapport the staff, pupils and parents
- Excellent pay rate
- Graduate with a real passion to start a career in education
- Supportive environment to work with
- Easy access to public transport
- Staff to assist you along the way
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.