Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Zen Educate are working in partnership with schools ranging from "Good"to "Outstanding" schools based around Sutton.
Zen Educate is not a recruitment agency we are a technology platform looking to connect Teaching Assistants who are experienced in Special Educational Needs to schools on our platform.
We charge schools a lot less and are aiming paying our Teaching Assistants higher and in effect we are giving back in the Education industry.
If you have the following:
- Strong SEN experience
- Live within commutable distance boroughs in East or North London.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to any classroom
- Calm nature
If you have the above skills then please do apply with your current CV
Other benefits include:
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Set your preferences- Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free- You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teaching Assistants.
- Temp-to-perm - Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.