Secondary School Supply Teachers
If you are looking for supply teaching work in secondary schools in Christchurch and Bournemouth, there is no better option than Teaching Personnel, here are 5 reasons to call us today and start your registration:
- Our dedicated Dorset Secondary branch will have regular supply work from October/November 2017, when demand will far outweigh availability of our staff.
- Our consultants have developed relationships with local schools over years and have come from backgrounds in recruitment and teaching. We are very well based to find you work and will negotiate terms that work for you.
- Our pay rates are between £100 per day and £120 per day; this will be negotiated at your welcome interview based on your qualifications, subject and experience.
- If you are looking for something regular or long-term, we will help you write a CV that best suits the work you want to apply for and we will keep it up to date for you. It's in the best interest of us finding work for you.
- We are friendly and approachable! Sounds basic, but we do genuinely care about finding you work and keeping you happy. We are committed to keeping in regular contact, finding you regular work, helping out nationwide charities (TP Tokens), your training and development (with our CPD academy) and being flexible for you (with our online portal and diary management system).
We do require you to have a recent DBS update certificate, 2 references and an initial face-to-face meeting in branch, but we will take care of this for you - just give us a call!
I hope we hear from you soon.