£35k - £45k
Our client based in Reigate, started in 2010 and are now a leading service provider in their professional area. They are a well-known organisation with offices around Europe. With a bright future, a clear understanding of what it is they want to achieve alongside external investments they are looking to pioneer themselves into global brand within the next 12 months.
- You'll do all this while maintaining high standards, adhering to our team's conventions and constantly improving code, even if it wasn't yours to start with.
- We work in a dev-ops environment, so you'll need to maintain your own development server and take responsibility when publishing code to staging or production servers. You'll ensure code is sufficiently documented and tested, taking pride in your work and catching bugs early on.
- As well as coding, you'll take part in project planning and scoping, helping the product team to understand requirements and form functional and technical specs. We're agile (with a small 'a') and you'll need a proactive attitude to problem solving.
- There are opportunities to take ownership of projects, research and adopt new technologies and propose new developments and you'll add credible insight to development discussions.
- You might also provide technical support to our fantastic operations and client facing teams, fixing bugs, giving advice and communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff. That includes maintaining our internal and user documentation.
A great opportunity to join a small team of close knit developers to help continue building the next generation of software within the organisation. Being part of a passionate and well-structured business with a very clear, mapped out view on career progression you will have the support to reach any goals that you may have.
Skills and Experience
- Web Application Development background
- Experience building single page applications in modern browsers
- Confidence with the Linux command-line
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76760441