Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer or Technician looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit a Shift Technician for the team in Glasgow, working 45 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as the Shift Technician, our client can offer a salary of £32,624 per annum plus a shift premium of £5,125. You will also receive excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development; working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
The ideal Shift Technician:
- Mechanical / Electrical / Process Plant experience
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Understanding of safe systems of work i.e. plant isolations and safety systems
- Safety qualification, preferably IOSH or NEBOSH
Shift Technician Responsibilities include:
- The Shift Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant from within a central control room and out in the field on a 24 hour shift rotation.
- DCS operation and alarm Handling
- Diagnose and rectify plant faults. 4. Operation of the GRREC and boiler chemistry
- Carry out routine tasks and testing of plant equipment
About the Business
Our client is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. This business puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at the company, who are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and use smart people and technology to deliver their vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Shift Technician, then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 23rd October 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76779422