Digital Project Manager
The organisation are seeking an experienced Agile certified Digital Project Manager with a real passion for Project Management to oversee a portfolio of projects and suggest improvements to ways of working.
An established Not for Profit and Charities, Professional Services Organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing an managing a number of core Digital projects.
- Developing and setting KPI's to enable reporting back on ROI
- End to End project management from initial scoping and brief, through to resourcing and then delivery.
- Championing Agile project management methodology within the organisation.
- Programme management, collaborating with other key organisational departments.
- Applying a user centric approach and best practices to create an optimal user experience
The successful Digital Project Manager should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of management of large scale Digital projects
- First class understanding of current and future Digital technologies and implementation
- Working experience and Certification of Agile Project Management
- Experience of strategy implementation and delivery
- Prior hands-on experience working across Digital Channels
A competitive package with great benefits and an annual salary paying £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76785825