General Primary Supply Teachers needed - Lewisham Oct 17
General supply cover teachers needed for Lewisham and surrounding areas.
£125 - £140 per day depending on experience
Immediate start, October 2017
Veritas Education are currently looking to recruit general cover teachers to work across Lewisham and the surrounding areas
Dynamic and enthusiastic teachers looking to make a difference.
Your role is to;
- Teach classes of 5 -11 year old's in the absence of their usual class teacher.
- Manage behaviour in line with school policy.
- Deliver lessons from a range of core subjects across the national curriculum
- Leave completed work and observation notes for the class teacher.
You must have the following;
- Have experience and a genuine passion for working within the Primary school sector
- Be able to communicate effectively with students and staff.
- Be organized, calm in a crisis and able to think on your feet.
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable.
You will have a minimum of 3 months of experience of working within a classroom environment
- PGCE and/or have QTS
Veritas Education works with a diverse portfolio of schools in and around London ranging in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. The schools we work with generally require temporary and long-term support from enthusiastic and professional teachers, support staff and cover supervisors. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children in which they work best.
The schools catchment area is diverse and contains a huge variety of needs and attributes amongst its cohort of students. General cover teachers should be equipped to manage the learning of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 students from a variety of backgrounds with different ability levels.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776460