GENERAL SCIENCE TEACHER
Secondary School Teacher - General Science
Length of Assignment: Full Time
Rate: £22,467 - £33,160
As a General Science Teacher in a secondary school, you will have the opportunity to educate students in a subject that you are passionate about. Through the use of a variety of resources and techniques, you will support the development of students through their science studies. You will use the national curriculum and your own creativity to ensure students are best prepared as they look to take their GCSEs/A-Levels.
It's imperative that you are able to stimulate, motivate and inspire students through excellent communication. You're able to work with energy, act with tact and maintain a high-level of patience.
Connect2Staff Education have engaged with a GOOD Ofsted rated secondary school based in CT19, who are looking for an enthusiastic Science teacher to support the development of their KS3/4/5 pupils.
The Secondary School Science Teacher:
- Educated to a degree level
- Achieved QTS certification
- Experience and understanding of delivering the National KS3/4/5 science curriculum
- Able to stimulate students to learn
- Passionate about making a difference, in a rewarding career
- Excellent behavioural management skills
- Understanding of student's needs and behaviours
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons from your own initiative
- Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly
- Prepare daily and long-term lesson plans using the National KS3/4/5 science curriculum guidelines
- Maintain up-to-date with developments in science
- Marking tests and student's work
- Evaluate and monitor student's progress
- Liaise with parents and guardians regarding progress of Student's
- Ensure an effective transition to further education
- Support NQTs and TAs in their progression
- Plan and coordinate extra curricular and creative activities
- Free CPD Training
- Advice and Support form our Educational Development Managers
- A dedicated Education Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- £75 incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff
- Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
Work with Connect2Staff across a number of excellent schools, and make a difference to the youth of today and their education. If you feel you are capable, and interested in the vacancy, please don't hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV and your covering letter. We would be delighted to have a conversation to see how we can support the next stage of your career.Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.