Teaching Assistant - Lambeth Primary - September 2017
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher looking for a Teaching Assistant post this year? Can you support all pupils both academically and pastorally as a Teaching Assistant?
Would you like to become a Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year in a successful key stage 2 class?
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Top Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2018
• Successful Key Stage 2 Class - Teaching Assistant
• Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant Post
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates with exceptional academic backgrounds
A top primary school in London are looking to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant for their Key Stage 2 class.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be assisting the teacher with smaller 'booster' groups and intervention 1:1s where specific points can be targeted and worked upon. As the year progresses you will have the chance to impress senior leadership, with the hope of gaining a placement on the Schools Direct programme.
Found in London, this school is an excellent primary and is a brief walk from the nearest station.
For anyone who could use some vital in-school experience as a KS2 Teaching Assistant in an outstanding primary School this London-based role is ideal. Click Apply Now and send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.