Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Key responsibilities of the Electronics Design Engineer role:
- Design and develop electronics content for mechatronic products.
- Supervise and mentor graduate engineers and technicians.
- Produce design project documentation.
- Liaise with clients and take initial design specification.
- Support client throughout the design process.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Previous electronics design work using microcontrollers to control actuators.
- Previous involvement with electronics and software development process.
If you are interested in the Electronics Design Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next few weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Sam Bowden of Nicholas Associates 0114 384 0134
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76770050