We currently require a Physiotherapist from Band 5 upwards with a passion to work in the community with patients. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700- £29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the Co. Down area.
The successful Physiotherapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in physiotherapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme
- To record assessments, treatment plans and the outcome of all interventions and collect data as required by the Physiotherapy Service and the Trust.
- To be aware of and implement professional best practice in adherence to Clinical Governance requirements.
- To liaise with other professionals ensuring good communication in the interests of effective and high quality care for the users and carers.
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy
- Registered with the Health Professions Council
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
If you are a physiotherapist and interested in this post please submit your cv and contact Joanne Green on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.