We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right.
With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening 80 new stores per year. Which means our marketing and communications need to keep pace.
That makes it an exciting, fast-paced and constantly challenging team to join. With the ability to think on your feet, react positively to a variety of challenges and cope with anything we throw at you, you'll help to keep Aldi growing.
We are now looking for an experienced, adaptable, and professional Personal Assistant to support Directors within the department, at our offices in Atherstone.
Key requirements include:
- GCSE English & Math’s grade C or above
- Experience in a PA role
- Expertise in data, financial and diary management
- Budgeting, letter writing, report generating and meeting preparation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with Excel & PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience in travel & accommodation booking
You will be an articulate team player with excellent attention to detail, who is skilled in time management and able to adapt their approach. Organisation is key within this role, so your ability to multi-task and juggle a busy workload will be crucial to success.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76764754