1:1 Teaching Assistant
Empowering Learning are currently working with a lovely school in Richmond who are seeking a SEN LSA to work with a child with Cerebral Palsy, you will support the pupil on a 1:1 basis.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
· GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
· Experience and willingness to assist with personal care.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
· A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
· Available 5 days a week and able to commit to at least 2-6 months
What Empowering Learning can offer you?
· Competitive pay rates
· A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support
· Continual Professional Development
· On-going career support & advice
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position then apply now. For more information on this role or other opportunities contact Megan .
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation