Deputy Nursery Manager, Wembley HA9. Salary £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
A successful, growing nursery setting in Wembley is looking for an experienced and dedicated childcare professional to join their management team. Located just 10 minutes from Wembley Park tube station, (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines), this independent nursery setting has much to offer.
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Working as part of the management team providing professional leadership and management
- Overseeing both the designated room and effectively managing your team
- Ensuring all children receive the highest standards of care and education
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintaining positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers.
- Ensuring your staff are supported in their roles through your capable leadership
Essential experience and qualifications include a level 3 qualification in early years education or equivalent and at least 2 years’ experience of working in a childcare setting. Desirable experience includes strong leadership skills and experience of working in a similar role.
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.