Finance Business Partner
Global. Industry leading business based in Central London is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner for their EMEA head office.
This role will act as a true Finance Business Partner to the EMEA Corporate Functions including the EMEA COO.
This role will include supporting ad hoc projects and new business initiatives, preparing commentary
for management accounts, producing budgets and forecasts and analysis of infrastructure allocations.
Responsibilities include monthly reporting, budgeting & forecasting, bonus payments, supporting acquisitions and contributing finance expertise to commercial ad hoc projects / initiatives.
This role will pay between £45k and £50k plus bonus and benefits
- Manage and co-ordinate the analysis of head office function cost base.
- Build strong relationships with the departmental heads and become a key member of the financial decision making process.
- Provide financial insight to the full head office function in order to maintain a transparency over the cost base and facilitate the associated allocations process.
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of the EMEA spend.
- Preparation of management reporting.
- Fulfil additional ad hoc duties as requested in order to meet the needs of the business.
Candidates must be/ have:
- Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience of Essbase and HFM planning.
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Strong personal organisational skills, including multi tasking, prioritisation, delivery and project
- management skills.
- Self-starter with an ability to work alone and a willingness to learn.
- Skilled in system or process improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a true finance business partner role for a global, industry leader.
This role is being recruited immediately so if you match the above requirements please send your CV through immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76786547