Data Manager - Northampton
- Maintaining complete and accurate data records for the business and improving quality of data.
- Working closely with Senior Managers to identify data errors, data improvements, data upload requirements and undertake amendments
- Influencing the management team about the importance of having a data-driven culture.
- Responsible for critical systems and the integrity of data. This may include ad hoc and structured training to colleagues on these systems
- Working in conjunction with a regional or central team Finance, Facilities Management, Business Information and the wider Management teams to resolve data queries and inconsistencies
- Working with suppliers on legal, transaction, planning and valuation activity as necessary to obtain clarity on data
- Assisting in any internal or external audit activity in relation to data records
- Supporting periodic attendance at Business Information meetings to promote the data activity.
You will have excellent data analysis skills, with advanced excel ability and data reporting knowledge.
For more information - contact Rob on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76773705