Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services.
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Temporary, part-time Teacher of Primary required for Glassary Primary School. The anticipated end date for this post is November 2018.
This post is for 14 hours per week, to be worked Thursday and Friday.
This post will commence on the 1st November 2017.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Jay Helbert, Head Teacher, on 01546 605219.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02442 / CME00542.
See also: Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00542 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME00542 - Teacher Report.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782264