Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services.
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Temporary, part-time Teacher of Primary required for Castlehill Primary School for 21 hours per week (9am to 5pm, Wednesday to Friday).
The anticipated start date is Monday 8th January 2018 and the anticipated contract end date is Friday 29th June 2018.
Castlehill is situated in Campbeltown on the peninsula of Kintyre. We have an anticipated school roll of 197 and an experienced and dedicated teaching and support staff. We are proud of the talents, achievements and kindness of our children, our links with the local community and the enriching curriculum that we provide.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Richard Long, Head Teacher, on 01586 553446.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02451 / CME01981.
See also: CME01981 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME01981 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782342