A large manufacturing organisation who are part of a global group of companies and one of the market leaders within their sector. Well respected, they manufacture a diverse range of quality products and are experiencing rapid growth. This is an exciting role within the business, focusing on new product development and the chance to play a key role in new projects.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for designing and developing new products and projects to agreed timescales, quality standards, and budget.
As the Design Engineer, your duties will include:
- Preparing models and drawings of new and existing products to support projects and engineering changes.
- Updating Bills of Materials for new and existing products to enable manufacture, costing and routing of products.
- Applying engineering principles and problem-solving methodologies during the design process.
- Following policies, systems, and standards to maintain compliance for both product and business.
- Working with internal departments and the customer throughout the design and manufacturing process.
To be a successful Design Engineer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven design engineering experience within a manufacturing/heavy industry environment.
- Must have experience with a 3D CAD package.
In return, the Design Engineer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + pension scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.
NOTE you will need to speak with a consultant BEFORE we can progress your application. By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76765005