A great for a part-time bookkeeper looking to join a tech start up company within central London.
The client is a tech start up backed by a venture capital company. They are growing quickly within their market and are already becoming a well known brand.
A successful candidate will be given duties which include:
- Raising of sales invoices
- Maintain supplier/creditor ledger. Matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes and posting invoices. Posting of supplier payments and reconciliation to supplier statements.
- Posting of client payments to Sales ledger.
- Dealing with Credit control including sending regular statements to clients
- Posting other bank payments and receipts and reconciliation of all bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Regular review of Individual project accounts and ensuring that Invoices are raised in a timely manner by the Sales/Design Consultants
- Posting of all expenses
- Posting of time sheets to relevant projects
- Dealing with Payroll and CIS
- Liaising with external accountants as and when required.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
- Computer literate
- Excellent accuracy
- Professional manner
- Good time-keeping
A successful candidate will be offered:
£30,000 on a pro-rata basis (3 Days PW)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776806