Finance Manager - South Derbyshire
A global manufacturing business in south Derbyshire, close to M1 connections, is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their exciting, growing business.
Following a recent international JV and a restructure, the business is looking to bring in a Finance Manager to perform a number of key tasks and manage a number of financial projects with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
The Finance Manager role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analysis and consolidation of monthly results
- Work closely with the Group FC to ensure statutory compliance with year-end accounts
- Prepare supporting schedules for budget and forecast preparation
- Utilisation of revenue recognition principles regarding contracts
- Foreign currency reconciliations experience
- Influence senior stakeholders in respect of projects and procedures
- Candidates will be fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA with sound financial reporting and controls experience
- Prior management accounting experience preferred
- Manufacturing industry and standard costings experience preferred
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV to expressing your interest.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762418