Store Manager - Fun Brand, Lakeside
Quirky Accessories Brand
We are working with a fun, quirky and niche brand who are looking to hire a store manager for a new store they have opening in Lakeside.
This is an amazing opportunity for a supervisor or team manager that is looking to progress to the next level.
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day organisation and smooth running of their store. They are in charge of training and developing the team in order to grow as a store and consistently reach targets.
As store manager you are expected to be:
- Commercially focused
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Committed to high quality customer service
- Passionate about maintaining high standards
- Capable of making fast paced decisions
- Organised and resourceful
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organising staff rotas on a monthly basis
- Arranging cover for all absences
- Monitoring attendance
- Communicating any information fed through from head office to the whole team in a clear and professional manor.
- Sending through time sheets and banking reports monthly and weekly respectively.
- Able to deal with any situations that occur in store regarding staff and communicating this further where needs be.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757776