Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant, Welshpool, £16 -18,000
Your new company
Our clients are a well established business in Welshpool who are looking for a new member of staff to join their friendly Finance team
Your new role
This is a varied role and duties will include:
- Managing and organising post and emails
- Inputting and matching of invoices through our ERP system and Sage 50 Accounts
- Chasing and following up internal queries
- Dealing with supplier queries and ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner subject to the cash flow needs of the business
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Regular review of the ledger with the intention of correcting any issues
- Regular review of disputed invoices with the intention to chase authorisation
- Month end duties
What you'll need to succeed
Our clients are looking for someone who can learn quickly and can efficiently manage their workload, with a strict adherence to procedures. Sage 50 Accounts experience is preferable but not essential, a good understanding of MS Excel is desired. Excellent interpersonal skills are a necessity
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity based in Welshpool with good working hours and potential for study support for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76745946